Welcome to the ‘Friends of St Nicolas Church’, Taplow
“Sharing in the life of St Nicolas Church”
We have established ‘The Friends’….
- We are a group of ‘friends’ from near and far who love St Nicolas Church for all sorts of different reasons
- We want to preserve and develop our historic building to meet present and future needs
- We like to meet each other when we can and share in the activities of the church
How we benefit from being ‘Friends’….
- We receive a quarterly Friends Newsletter which tells us about the current work of the church and links us to the many other ‘Friends’ locally and beyond
- We hold an Annual Event exclusively for the Friends (in the autumn) and invite the Friends to other events during the year
- We can help in putting Friends who have left Taplow in touch with other Friends locally and beyond
- We have this page on the Church website for information and news
The latest Friends Newsletter has just been published (August) with a message from our Vicar, news of life at St Nicolas Church and a profile of our Friends’ Co-ordinator, Nicki Jeffries. All registered Friends should receive a copy.
All registered Friends are invited to the inaugural Annual Friends Event in September. Your invitation is included in the August Newsletter. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to join
Please submit your contact details below. This will only be used to send you the Friends’ Newsletters and invitations to events/services and will not be shared with anyone else. We are suggesting an annual donation of at least £15. All donations are gratefully received and a gift aid declaration adds 25% to the amount St Nicolas receive.
TO MAKE YOUR DONATION, PLEASE EITHER…
- Set up a standing order using your electronic banking system or the form below (The Friends account details are on the form). This would be the most preferred option to support financial planning and reduce administration.
- Make a one off payment either electronically using Giving to Church which is managed by an external not-for-profit organisation / charity but they take 4% admin fee; label your donation ‘Friends’. Or you can make a one off donation directly (without admin fee) using the bank details on the standing order form below or by cheque.
- If you can, please make a gift aid declaration by completing and submitting the form below or asking us for a paper copy which can be posted to you.
FRIENDS REGISTRATION FORM
If you would like to use the ‘Friends of St Nicolas Church Standing Order Form, please click the link below and then click the ‘Download’ tab (top right). You can then open the document in Word to fill in and send.
FRIENDS GIFT AID FORM