Thank you for your interest in our church. Click this link to make a donation. Thank you for your support; if you would like to be kept up to date with our activities, please use the ‘Contact us’ section to give us your email address.
There has been a Church in Taplow for over 1000 years; there is still evidence of the original Norman Church next to Taplow Court. The current church is over 100 years old and costs some £75K a year to maintain.
- We have recently replaced the north side roof
- We are now fundraising to address similar (and urgent) needs on the South Side of the church
- We are looking to see how we can make our heating system more efficient and effective for the future
- The Parish Council has helped us to restore the War Memorial which is within our churchyard
- We have a long list of other things we need to do to sustain our church for the long term future
Since our current Vicar, Revd Jane Cresswell came to Taplow over two years ago, we have been working on a Mission Action Plan to respond to the needs of our changing and growing community.
- We are opening the church more during the week
- We are offering a wider range of services
- We are developing our links with our school
- We are encouraging the use of our church for more community activity
- We are improving how we respond to those wishing to be baptised or married in our church
- We are establishing a ‘Life Treasury’ for those who wish to house loved ones’ ashes in the church
Our parish church needs the support of our whole community to keep the doors open for all. If you support what we are doing, would you consider supporting our Mission through a regular or one-off donation? Even just £1 per week from everyone in our community would help sustain our church for future generations.
It is simple to give a regular donation (weekly, monthly, yearly) and, if you are a tax payer, The Parish Giving Scheme can claim 25% gift aid on top or your donation.
Our Community has generously supported the church for 1000 years! Please help us to play our part for the future.
Click this link to make your donation. Thank you for your support; if you would like to be kept up to date with our activities, please use the ‘Contact us’ section to give us your email address.