In line with the Diocese of Oxford’s common vision, our programme is the calling to be more Christ-Like; through the themes of the Beatitudes: contemplative, compassionate and courageous for the sake of God’s world.
The details are as follows:
- St John of the Cross led by Rod Cosh – Wednesday 9th May, 7:30pm -9:30pm at St Mary’s Church, Wexham
- Deserts led by Hazel Berry – Wednesday 6th June, 10am – 1pm at St Anne’s Church, Dropmore
- In your room and up the mountain: Jesus and praying led by Andrew Allen – Saturday 28th July, 10am – 1pm at St Thomas Church, Colnbrook
- How do we pray with compassion led by Jacki Thomas – Tuesday 7th August, 10am – 1pm at St Anne’s Church, Dropmore
- Healing Ministry of Jesus led by Neil McCathie – Tuesday 11th September, 10am – 12:30pm at St Anne’s Church, Dropmore
- Collages and poetry of compassion led by Fi Ivin – Tuesday 9th October 10am – 1pm at Burnham Abbey
- Being Compassionate to ourselves led by Jane Cresswell – Saturday 17th November 10am – 1pm at St Mary’s Church, Wexham
- St Ambrose led by Malcolm White – Friday 7th December 10am – 1pm at Burnham Abbey
- Courageous Prayer led by Janet Minkkinen – Tuesday 15th January, 2019 7:30pm – 9:30pm at St Thomas’ Church,Colnbrook
- Courageousness in Later Life led by Alison Webster – Wednesday 13th February 10am – 3pm at Burnham Abbey
- Courage in the Early Church led by Guy Elsmore – Wednesday 13th March10am – 1pm at Burnham Abbey
Luke’s Resurrection Stories
Friday 17thMay 7pm to 9pm at St Anne’s Dropmore
We are delighted that the Rev’d Mark Pullinger from the Diocese of Southwark will be coming to share with us some of the many stories in Luke’s gospel about Jesus Resurrection appearances.