There is an increasing number of acts of worship which can be accessed live online or used whenever you want. Our Diocese is providing a single diocesan live-streamed Eucharist each Sunday and on principal Holy Days. This will be offered by a range of different people who will be offering prayers and reflections.
In addition, there are some lovely opportunities for contemplation in the online offerings from St Martin-in-the-Fields which are all available on their Facebook page.
- Palm Sunday (5 April) 9.40-11.00am Procession followed by Eucharist (starting at 10am).
- Wednesday 6.30-7.30pm The City is My Monastery: Sharing With The Lent Course concludes on Wednesday evening with Sam Wells preaching.
- Maundy Thursday 6.30-7.30pm Foot Washing and Institution of the Eucharist led by Sally Hitchiner. If you would like to join in by washing the feet of those in your household, please have a bowl, a jug of warm water and a towel to hand.
- Good Friday 10.00-11.00am The Stations of The Cross.
- Good Friday 12.00-3.00pm The Three Hours, with reflections by Sam Wells on the theme of Boasting of Foolishness: Christ’s Cross in the New Testament Epistles.
- Easter Sunday 5.30-6.30am Easter Vigil and First Eucharist of Easter.
- Easter Sunday 10.00-11.00am Eucharist